11.25.2009

you're sweet! my cute stamps syle

This card is for the Embellish challenge. This is definitely a difficult challenge but also really fun! You should check it out! I used the My Cute Stamps Sweet Kawaii set. I so love this set. It is the first MCS set I bought, and I still love it so much!
I just love that little winking candy. It's the cutest! I colored them in with Copics, cut them out and popped them up on foam adhesive for some dimension.

I hope you all are having fun getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have to go brave the grocery store now. Eek!! Call for backup if you don't here from me in a few days ;).

We all have so much to be thankful for, and I wanted to thank some sweet blogs and forums that have featured me recently! I was a winner on the Etsy Inspired Challenge. You need to check this one out folks, so much inspiration, so much freedom. I love it! I was a "fab 5" on 2 Sketches 4 You. I love this blog! It really helps me think outside the box! And I was also a favorite CAS card at Splitcoast Stampers. I just started participating over there (thank you to all my friends who encouraged me), and I love it! I am hoping after the holidays calm down to participate even more! So thank you to all of these crafty places for all of the inspiration!

Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black)
Markers: Copic
Brads: Basic Grey
Punch: Fiskars corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. This is just too cute for words. Seriously!!! OMG!! Winking candy?! Hahhah!! CUTE!!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and congrats on all your recent accolades. WOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEYOND cute! I totally need that set! I'm into Kawaii stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute, love your use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this set, too!!!
    I made some cards using every single stamp from the set the day I got it in the mail!!
    If you'd like to have a look:

    http://ninasays.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/im-fine-but-i-hear-those-voices-at-night-sometimes

    Best wishes from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable! I love the shapes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the candy stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen this stamp before and it is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet stamps! Love your use of brads too! Thanks for taking on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!! ~;o)

    Also, I can't believe how many comments you get on each of these posts! I remember when I was one of the only people commenting on your blog. Look how amazing you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat affiliate[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)