12.07.2009

EbtKS reminder and a favor from you

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I just wanted to remind you to play along with Everything but the Kitchen Sink's toothpick challenge. You have until December 9 at Midnight Central Time to play, and you can win this:
Yeah, that's Big and Bold Wishes from PTI and PTI buttons!! What are you waiting for?! Break out those toothpicks and play along! It's super fun, I promise :). So, step outside your craft area and into your kitchen, and, trust me, you will create something utterly fabulous!

I also wanted to update you guys on something going on in my life. They found a large cyst on my Mom's spine, and she has to go in for back surgery tomorrow at 2:30 central time. She is a two time breast cancer survivor and has been through so much already. If you could send her prayers, good thoughts, positive energy, anything you want, I would so appreciate it. Thank you so much, my sweet blog visitors. You guys are seriously the best.


Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your mom! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers, love and positive thoughts for your mom and family! (And you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of big warm fuzzy thoughts for you and her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your mom Kelly- I'll keep her in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for your mom and for comfort for both of you. What a terrible thing to have to deal with.

    Wishing you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that news. I will keep your mom and you in my thoughts. Keep yourself optimistic and positive:)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your Mom. I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what a huge part of your life your mom is, Kelly. I hope that she will stay strong and make it over this hurdle, too. You both will be in my thoughts & prayers. I wish you both much peace in the upcoming days. xoxo - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even know you...but i am sending good thoughts your way. I hope all is well with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Kelly! You and your mom are in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)