if you can imagine it, you can achieve it

This Donna Downey set is super gorgeous. I got it at Limelight, and they have a great price and amazing customer service! Love them! I used my different coastal inks and dabbed them on the flower image for a blended look. I used my American Crafts Stamp Markers to do the sentiment. They work so well for highlighting certain words in sentiments!
I am so enamored with this ribbon. I had to force my hands to press down on the scissors and cut it. It is seriously beautiful in real life! American Crafts has this whole indie ribbon collection that I really love. Like, I wish that who ever designed this ribbon would make me clothes, because that clothes would rock. :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert stomr)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Donna Downey: The Artist in You)
Ink: My Mind's Eye (coastal), American Crafts Stamp Markers
Ribbon: American Crafts
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. This is beautiful! I absolutely love it!

  2. Absolutely lovely, and I agree--that ribbon is FANTASTIC!!!

  3. ooh hoo hoo! so so purty, awesome card Kelly! I likey that stamp! awesome tech too! I should look into those AC stamp makers, hehe!

    Merry Xmas!
    Clouds :D


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)