12.15.2009

SPCC #28

Welcome to another SPCC challenge! Here are this week's colors:
And this week there is another prize from iCopic!! So cool!

Now, I have to admit, this little tag isn't my favorite. I had something imagined in my head, but it just didn't happen. Even with that, I think it's important to post and learn from. I have such a long way to go if I ever want to make anything distressed! I also haven't made very many tags. They are such fun, but definitely take practice!

Anyways, enough rambling about my failed tag attempt and more playing along with SPCC! :)
Card stock: Unknown
Stamps: Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey ink
Etc: Gems (A Muse), Ribbon (unknown)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. I think your tag is adorable Kelly! Love the pearls at the tops of the trees. So cute!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag!! Your use of the non-traditional colors really sets this gorgeous little creation off....in a big way!!
    Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if this is a "failed" tag from you, i can't WAIT to see some good tags! i LOVe this lil beauty :D super cute :)
    - SMK {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag. Definately not a failure. Great job!

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Sometimes we are our toughest critic and it takes others to see the beauty in our creations ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I think this is cute! I am not a tag maker. Something about them intimidate me! Maybe just because I haven't made any bigger tags before! This is really cute Kelly! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out fabulous! I adore that ribbon you used!!

    Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creativity amazes me. You are so inspiring!

    Heidi, SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)