2.24.2010

oops! clarification time!

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my previous post. I seriously heart you all :).

A few people have asked, so I thought I should clarify. This is my first card acceptance I ever received, but because magazines have different publication times, it is not the first issue I appear in to be published. Phew! That's confusing! So, this issue holds a special place in my heart!

I hope you all are having awesome days! :)

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! That same thing happened to me! My 'first' cards were accepted in that issue too, but the other magazine came out first! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)