2.06.2010

two cool things for you!

Hello everyone!!

I have two opportunities for you!

1. We have added something to the EbtKS challenge! For our challenges on the 15, our around the house challenge, the winner will not only get the prize offered, but the winner will also have the opportunity to serve as a guest design team member for the next month! How cool is that?! Go here to participate!

2. A friend of mine is looking for some Chinese New Year cards. I don't have time at the moment to make them, so I thought I would pass along the opportunity to you guys. Email her at judyltang@gmail.com . If you don't know about Chinese New Year, don't worry, I am sure Judy can help you out with what she wants!

And because a blog post is always better with a card, here is a simple little birthday card!


Have a great weekend!!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (everyday button bits)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (ripe avocado, raspberry fizz)
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. super darling card for today...love the fun spring colors Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Kelly! Love all the button colors together. Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card!!! Love all the those super bright buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card girl! And did you like how I did all that color today? I thought you would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I think I have that set, but have only inked it up a few times...need to play with it more.
    ps
    my 2peas order came!!
    Wish you guys were here to play with me...I'm in American Crafts giggly mode lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I like CAS. Love the color combo with the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! such a wonderful and colorful card KElly, I luv the mini card, gosh, you inspired me to use that PTI set now, hehe :D

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little button card!! Love it!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, happy little card! Hope you are having a great weekend! :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I am ashamed to say I haven't even taken that set out of the packaging yet but I raelly want to! Your card is inspiring me to do so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. [url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter video[/b][/url]

    [url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter bericht[b][/url]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' this card Miss Kelly!! When does your friend need the cards for Chinese New Year by? Hope you are well...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sweet buttons on this card, Kelly! SO cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)