DIY Flower Arrangement

crazy amazing photo by Chenin Boutwell

Today is the second part of my feature at The Wedding Chicks blog! I am so excited about this! Go check out the tutorial and their blog in general. It is FULL of inspiration! The photos were shot my the ever so fabulous Chenin Boutwell, so as soon as you are done being inspired at The Wedding Chicks, head on over to Chenin's blog and get blown away by her mega talent!

Thank you so much Chenin and The Wedding Chicks! I had such a blast!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. AMAZING Kelly! You must have a bunch of patience! That looks time consuming, but I so want to try it!

  2. What a fun arrangement! I see my favorite CC papers!

  3. This is so cute! Love making paper flowers! I'm going to check out the tutorial! Thanks!!

  4. Gorgeous work, Kelly Marie! That photography is amazing too.

  5. Gorgeous flowers, Kelly!! I love the look of them especially with those pretty flower centers.

  6. I love your flower arrangement, Kelly! I just went over and looked at the tutorial too! Gonna have to try and makes some - they are just too pretty!!! Thanks so much. Love your creativity!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)