Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge #11 and Torendi fun!

Hello! I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I am here with another Everything but the Kitchen Sink sketch challenge! This week our inspiration comes from Kelley, our host! How gorgeous is this?
And here is her fab sketch:This sketch is so versatile and fun! I love it!So I went wacky and made a busy card. This has been happening lately, but I had such a blast making this card, even if it is out of my norm! I am celebrating Mod Podge and Torendi with this card. The deer in the center is Shinzi Katoh fabric from Torendi that I used matte Mod Podge on to attach to card stock and to stiffen, and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug. I then smeared some sparkle Mod Podge on it to match the Sassafras letters. I love that sparkle Mod Podge! The buttons are chipboard that I covered with Mod Podge, layed down paper, and then added another layer of Mod Podge. It worked perfectly and gave a really cool look when sanded.How fun are these letters? I love the juxtaposition of the sparkly Sassafras Nerdy Bird letters with the woodgrain Cosmo Cricket ones. I also put down some FabRips Studio Calico fabric and used my tiny attacher to hold down my ribbon! Seriously love that thing!

This week at EbtKS, I am hosting the prize! We have "Petite Florals" up for grabs!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Patterned paper: Studio Calico (tea, english) - from Studio Calico Quilting Bee kit
Fabric: Shinzi Katoh (canvas mushroom fabric) - sold at Torendi, Studio Calico FabRips (home front)
Twine: Martha Stewart
Stickers: Sassafras (nerdy bird glitter alpha) - sold at Torendi
Chipboard: Maya Road (buttons mini chipboard), Cosmo Cricket (high noon ready set chip) - from Studio Calico Quilting Bee kit
Ribbon: Maya Road (brown pom pom trim) - from Studio Calico Baker's Dozen kit
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities (circles)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Tiny Attacher
Mod Podge: Matte, Sparkle
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. super fun kelly! love what you've done with that fabric!

  2. How fun Kelly! I love when you make cards like this - so you!

  3. super cute, of course you know you spend too much time on the internet when I read it as HAPPY FAIL at first! LOL

  4. GAH!!! I love everything Shinzi Katoh!!! I have a tote bag, a water pitcher, and some tape by him. LOVE!!!! :)

    AND!!!!! Totally love this card, it rocks!

    Hugs and smiles! :)

  5. What a FUN card!!! Can't wait to play along with the most recent EBTKS challenge!!

  6. This is awesome Kelly! Love this!!

  7. wow! your creations just make me smile. love what you did here-sooo cute!

  8. So fun Kelly! You know I love your stuff. :D


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)