Guest star at the Jenni Bowlin blog!

I cannot believe it! I am so absolutely honored to be a guest star over at the Jenni Bowlin Studios Inspiration blog today. The photo above is a little sneak peek. Please go check out the Jenni Bowlin blog to see the rest and please leave me some comment love. It would so make my day! Hugs to you all! You guys are the best!

PS. Don't you think Jenni Bowlin and Petite Florals are a nice match? :)
Card stock: Bazill (sandbox dotted swiss)
Patterned paper: Jenni Bowlin (geo flower Homespun collection, Homespun mini papers)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso)
Stickers: Jenni Bowlin (Homespun banner alpha stickers)
Ribbon: Offray
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,


  1. G O R G E O U S ! ! ! And congrats on your feature!

  2. Love the beautiful details. Congrats! Love JBS!

  3. Congrats!!!! This looks gorgeous!!

  4. Hi All!

    I have been trying to figure out a good place to start the Acai free trial & was just wondering if someone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works to lose weight? So far this is the 1 [url=http://acaiberrydetox.ndesignsblog.com/2010/03/12/get-to-know-acai-berry-free-samples/]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Opinions?

  5. Awesome!! Congrats girl. I visited last night and your card is so cute... love it!

  6. Congrats Kelly...you are so deserving. Love that card!

  7. STUNNING card! LOVE how you did the flowers! FAB~!

  8. Hi Kelly! Congrats to you--a well deserved honor! Your card is stunning!

  9. ЎHola!
    Nombre de lawnfawn.blogspot.com a GoogleReader!


  10. Sorry for off topic, but 2012 is close, is this really matter?


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)