3.09.2010

Lawn Fawn is open for business!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Lawn Fawn is officially open!

Our official shop's address is www.lawnfawn.com

We cannot believe this day is here! It is just unreal! I am so happy to reveal to you our first sets!

Let's start with "Sew Lovely":
"Sew Lovely" is a 4"×6″ set of 11 photopolymer clear stamps that retails for $15 US.

Next up is "How Delightful":
"How Delightful" is a 4"×3″ set of 8 photopolymer clear stamps that retails for $8 US.

Let's take a look at "Petite Florals":
"Petite Florals" is a 4×6″ set of 24 photopolymer clear stamps that retails for $15 US.

Last, but not least, "Critters in the 'Burbs":
"Critters in the 'Burbs" is a 4"×6″ set of 18 photopolymer clear stamps that retails for $15 US.

Thank you all so much for your amazing support and encouragement. You have made our first release week just incredible! I just keep saying, "I can't believe this is real." Dreams really can come true. I know that sounds super duper cheesy, but I mean it.

I hope you have enjoyed this week, and I hope that you come and visit our store and take a look around. We are already dreaming up more sets for you!

Thank you so much for visiting and for supporting Lawn Fawn!

Have an amazing day,

27 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Wish I could be there to hug you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So freakin' happy for you! Let's crack open the champagne. HUGE congrats & lots of love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO! CONGRATS! I will be placing an order soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOO! Congratulations!! My friend is over to make cards with me and she's a quilter who MUST have the Sew Lovely set. We are so excited you are open for business!! You're going to CRUSH IT, as Gary V. (hope you read that book) says!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is a great venture and we wish you the best of luck! Come see us at The Play Date Cafe....we would LoVe to have you sponsor us on your maiden voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAHOO!! Congrats! I am so excited for you and I am lovin' those sets!! I also love your flat rate shipping to us folks in the great white north!! Thank you and big (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!! So very happy for you! Can't wait to play with my Critters! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'm heading over to check out the store now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd just got my hot little hands on that sew lovely set i've been salivating over!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEA!! I'm placing my order as soon as the paycheck hits the bank tomorrow!!! Congrats on the new venture. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! Congrats!! Now I have more stuff to put on my wish list. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the opening. Will definitely be following your progress. Might even get a set or two, just too cute to even try to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yippeeee!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, my favorite is still sew lovely! Great job, what versatile style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woot woot!!!! Congrats sista!!!! Can't wait for my How Delightful to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited for you!!! I need to find some extra cash!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay!!! I found out about Lawn Fawn just yesterday, and your sets are so cute! I especially love the Petite Florals set and the Critters in the 'Burbs set. I'll have to scrounge up some money for an order. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay! love the new store, looks so bright and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful stamps! I love the font on the "Sew Lovely" set. My dd just placed an order and I look forward to playing with the stamps when they come!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY YAY YAY!!!! Love the shop, especially the "LAWN", hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!!! I've already made my first order!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kelly,

    I just wanted to congratulate you on the launching of your stamps. I'm extra fond of Critters in the 'Burbs and Sew Lovely, but they're all awesome! You should be very proud. Congrats!

    Megan (CK creative editor)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I looove your stamps so I've been going back in your blog for a while and I finally got to your stamps shop beginnings!! So cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)