3.01.2010

Torendi's new kit! "Framed Cuteness"

**make sure to read this whole post as there is a hint on the bottom!**

The new Torendi kit is out and it is AMAZING! Colored music paper from Sassafras! Are you kidding me?! Pure happiness! Check it out:


Close up of stamps and embellishments

Paper in this months kit

"Framed Cuteness" includes:

2 12x12 sheets of American Crafts Bright Cardstock
2 12x12 sheets of Jillibean Soup Kraft "A Hint of Gossip"
2 12x12 sheets of American Crafts Character "Tribune"
2 12x12 sheets of Sassafras Nerdy Bird "Sprightly"
Bam Pop! K is for Kawaii Stamp Set
Bam Pop! 12 x12 Pop Frames 2
1 Foot of green ribbon
1 clip (color varies)
5 Sanrio Bad Badtz Maru Stickers

I hope you guys go check out this kit! It is a great one! Perfect for spring! :)

Now for my little hint! My post goes live at 12:00am EST tonight for the big reveal, but I thought I would give you this very vague picture hint:
Any guesses out there?! I can't wait to finally be able to tell you all!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. Are you making your own stamp line? Looks like a bit of a deer! Oh, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the LAWN FAWN!!!! Oh, love love love!!!! Can't wait to hear what's up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp!* Is that a sliver of a DEER stamp? Oh cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm guessing a lawn fawn stamp line. you've spent too much time with courtney for it not to be :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a lawn fawn silhouette, too :) Only a few hours until the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fawn - that's to easy, how about a lawn bunny or a lawn chihuahua? How cute that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah is it about to happen? I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.. I just don't know. What could it be....... Us East Coast peeps will have to get up at 3AM to see this reveal. But I am sure it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two minutes to go...but I'll guess Lawn Fawn stamps!???!! Or maybe kits of fab paper??? whatever it is, I am so excited for yoU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)