4.30.2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge #14

*Make sure to take a look at the Lawn Fawn sneak peek post and leave a comment for a chance to win!*

Welcome to another Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge! This time the challenge is to use envelopes:
And the prize is this fabulous Ippity set from Ashley N. Newell!
I used the flaps of envelopes as my hills. I distress them with Distress Ink to look more "hilly". Then I used the envelope paper to mask the subtle clouds. Envelope paper is great for this because it is thin. I really liked using it!

Make sure to go on over to the EbtKS blog, check out the design team's cards and enter your card in Mr. Linky for a chance to win that beautiful set!
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (spring rain)
Patterned paper:
Basic Grey (urban prairie)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (petite florals), Hero Arts (bicycle, friends)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Papertrey Ink (true black), Distress Ink (tumbled glass, broken china, antique linen, vintage photo)
Etc: Copic markers, Envelopes
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

15 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the challenge!!! Love the bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those cute little flowers on your hills! super card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added your button to my new Cards blog!

    Whoa! I love the colors in that card. What a fun challenge. I may just have to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, not only is this super creative, it's totally ADORABLE too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Love the paper pieced flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO COOL! Looooooove the colors, and the scene you created is super fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the super saturated colors here Kelley...it almost look like water colors. Just gorgeous! And um...envelope flaps...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the colors and that bike is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative use of envelopes!! This card turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super super CUTE!! I love the bike and how you set the scene. Just DARLIN'!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Amazing card Kelly! The details are out of this world!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! I love the bicycle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)