monochromatic merci

Hello! I saw the Caardvarks monochromatic challenge today, and I decided to give it a go! That challenge is really making me want some Core'dinations card stock. I have never tried it!! Craziness! I must get my hands on some! Edited to add: I just realized I made ANOTHER one layer card! haha! :)
I also decided to bust out one of my new PTI goodies. I absolutely love this impression plate, but the sandwich for the Cuttlebug that they list EXPLODED my B plate. Watch out with that one! At least I managed not to injure myself this time! Haha!
Isn't that impression just gorgeous? It's subtle, but so pretty! It would be great to make these in a bunch of colors and give them as a box set. Oh, and that little merci stamp? That is a little gift I give out with each Lawn Fawn purchase. There are 5 different thank you stamps and we keep track of which one you were already sent. So, next time you should get a new one! :) Yay!

Okay, I am going to go watch 500 Days of Summer with my hubby and tomorrow go check out Stamp Fever, a stamp shop in Orange, CA. I am so excited!
Card stock: American Crafts
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (merci)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (mustard seed)
Gems: A Muse
Plate: Papertrey Ink (giga guidelines 1)
Tools: Corner Chomper
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Ooooooh..... That's emboss-tastic! Love the subtleness.

  2. This is really pretty....love all the matchiness...the bling is the perfect subtle touch to still let the flower impression show off.

  3. Fun, couldn't imagine it in any other color than yellow, fabulous choice.

  4. Stunning! Wonderful in all of that yummy golden yellow! LOVE the impression and the Core'dinations.

  5. Hi Kelly, this is card is amazing! Who would have thought that some dry embossing and gems could be so beautiful, what a brilliant idea! I had so much fun meeting you today, you are such a sweetheart! I can't wait to get my hands on your stamps and have you teach a class at Stamp Fever!
    blessings to you,

  6. This is just beautiful, Kelly! :) How did you like 500 Days of Summer? We really liked it! :)

  7. Simply beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)