4.21.2010

one layer, two critters

Another one layer card! I am telling you, I just love this challenge! I really like stamping just the outlines of the critters from Critters in the 'Burbs and then just adding a bit of color: like the cat's nose, or the dog's collar. I think it's fun! I am also really loving these tiny type stickers from Cosmo Cricket. They are just so cool.

Okay, I am writing this early so I can head off to watch LOST, American Idol and Glee. Here are my pre-watching notes: LOST - you only have a few episodes left, hop to it! AI - Crystal and Lee you are my favorites, I hope you make me happy again tonight! Glee - Madonna. Awesome. Can't wait. :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (slate), Ranger Distress Ink (vintage photo)
Markers: Copic
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket (tiny type)
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kelly Marie! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled instantly, loving the one layer cards from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Love how they look together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute!! I love your one layer cards. :) Love the spots of color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and cute.... LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! Love one layer cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness! I'm hoping to play with that set this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one layer cards Kelly! And Glee was so awesome huh? Lol, I watch it every week too :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO cute! Love this one layer design! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)