4.27.2010

Thank You and a Lawn Fawn hint! :)

Helloooo! I have a fun Lawn Fawn hint at the bottom of this post, so make sure to make it through all of my rambling. Hehe! I am playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You and Etsy Inspired.

I had the Etsy Inspired colors in mine, but it looks like I used different shades! The Bee Things store and it's "gift wrapping" offer did inspire me though! I also flipped the 2S4Y sketch.

I used the Studio Calico add on kit Tilt-A-Whirl to make this card. It is such a gorgeous kit! How fun are those Basic Grey chipboard letters? I just love that Crate Paper chipboard too. Way to go on this gorgeous line, Crate Paper!
I am loving these flower centers from Prima. So gorgeous! I stapled the ribbon in place with my Tiny Attacher, coolest tool ever!

Okay, on to my super fun Lawn Fawn release hint! Remember that we start design team sneak peeks on Friday, but for now here is one of the best movie scenes of all time to give you a hint as to the theme of one of our new sets!




Got any ideas yet? ;) My favorite line from this song: "Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face!" I hope this video put a smile on your face today! :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Patterned paper: Crate Paper (very berry), 7gypsies (ecriture) - from Studio Calico's Tilt-a-Whirl kit
Chipboard: Basic Grey (chip stick alphabet), Crate Paper (pink plum chipboard accents) - from Studio Calico's Tilt-a-Whirl kit
Ribbon: American Crafts - from Studio Calico's Tilt-a-Whirl kit
Etc: Prima (dynasty flower center - citrine) - from Studio Calico's Tilt-a-Whirl kit, Tiny Attacher
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

19 comments:

  1. love the bright colors on your card! so cheery!
    i'm hoping to see some umbrellas(?) in your next release? just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card Kelly! Bright and colorful! Those flowers rock and I love that embellie. I noticed it on one of your other cards. Cute! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!!

    Love the teaser... hmmm, I wonder what it could be?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card...the colors are super fabbie!!!!!

    hmmm...I hoping an umbrella/rain/rainbow'ish set?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... I love that video! :)
    I'm assuming the new set will have umbrellas... and maybe clouds??

    That would be super cute!

    And by the way... your card is adorable. I love the bright and girly colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card, Kelly...I love the 60s vibe it has. Thanks for sharing the video, nothing better than a wonderful old Hollywood musical to start the day. I can't wait to get my hands on your new release stamp sets.
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors you picked. i agree the Prima gem flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kelly!

    Love the hint! Gonna have to guess umbrellas or some rain-type theme. :D Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I can't wait to see your new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video!! I have fond memories of seeing that musical and being totally amazed when the performers tap danced in real puddles right there on the stage!!! It was INCREDIBLE! And of course, I always love a great tap routine since I studied tap for 15 years!!!

    Hmmm...new stamp set have something to do with umbrellas and rain? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh - so is it a weather themed set??? It's bound to be CUTE, knowing your style :)
    Love the card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are cute umbrellas coming our way? :)
    Great card- and the gem is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute card. Love all the different elements that come into play on this card. It's fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So love this card!!! So can't wait for the sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gotta be umbrellas!!!!!!!! can't wait for the full reveal!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kellie Marie! Your card is so pretty! as for the hint, I'm agreeing with a bunch that say umbrellas! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute card. I love all the bright colors and that chipboard embellishment is just awesome. Bring on the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card, Kelly! looking forward to the Lawn Fawn release:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. super super cute! love those colors!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)