4.01.2010

you are cute as a button!

Here's a little mini card that makes me happy! I decided to go for the Caardvarks lace challenge. The paper has lace on it. I still haven't tried actual lace! Hehe! I will get there one day! This card also has more paper piecing for Moxie Fab! Oh, how I love paper piecing!

I love "threading" the needle from Sew Lovely. It is so fun! I think I like it so much because it is much easier than threading an actual needle. Hehe! :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Patterned paper: Studio Calico (english, tea)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black)

Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Your color combo is amazing, and its great to see cards from you! Like all the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the layout and the paper.... Great fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute... love the bright and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a striking card kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SEW love this card!!!! And the needle -- brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Kelly! I love your red/yellow combo - one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super very cute!! I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew cute, Kelly! ;-) The lace paper goes so well with the sewing theme. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Great colors, too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kelly Marie! Thanks once again for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)