4.13.2010

you say tomato

Hello! Are you singing the song, yet? 'Cause I sure am! Hehe! I made this Torendi Fresh Mix card with the Moxie Fab sketch challenge in mind:
I love this sketch!! It makes me so happy because I already make so many cards with things talking that shouldn't be. Haha! Thanks for making my day Moxie Fab! :)
I love this polka dot patterned from Cosmo Cricket, but most of all, I love this feltie from the kit! It is so cute! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use this American Crafts flair that I have. It is just too funny not to! :)
Card stock: American Crafts - from the Torendi Kit, Fresh Mix
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket (strawberry fields)
- from the Torendi Kit, Fresh Mix
Stamps: Bam Pop (bambubbles) - from the Torendi store
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso)
Feltie: Torendi - from the Torendi Kit, Fresh Mix
Flair: American Crafts
Tools: Tiny Attacher
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This is sooooo freakin' CA-UTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. Your card are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fun to look at! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that flair, TOO FUN! Thanks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is ADORABLE!!!! :) Hee hee!

    OK, I figured out how to add your blinky to my blog so now you're the only one featured on my main page AND there's also a blinky & a few links about you in Saturday's blog post. Please add me to your blog list - thanks!

    http://dawsondesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is too cute! congrats on your Moxie Fab pieced card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've given you a silly little blogger award. ~;o)
    http://fromthispoint-forward.blogspot.com/2010/04/sugar-doll-blogger-award.html
    Love,
    ~MZ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...how cute!! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE card Kelly Marie! If you read Sarah's post over at the Play Date Cafe it ties in with her English 'colour'! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! That tomato is too cute! Fabulous Kelly!!!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and hilarious, Kelly - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kelly Marie! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)