You're radish! :)

Hello! So I had a blast combining Moxie Fab's sketch challenge and Torendi's Fresh Mix kit again! I just can't help but make feltie veggies talk!

Here is the Moxie Fabulous sketch:

I made a card base directly from the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper in the kit. I love that their paper is sturdy enough to hold up a card! The corn feltie is from the Fresh Mix kit and the bubble is BamPop. The rub on is American Crafts and from my stash. I just couldn't help but use it! Hehe! :)

Have a great night! I hope it's radish!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Patterned paper:
Cosmo Cricket (tossed salad) - From Torendi's Fresh Mix kit
Stamps: Bam Pop (bambubbles) - at the Torendi store
Ink: Versamark
Etc: Feltie - from Torendi's Fresh Mix kit, American Crafts Rub-on
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. I love cards that make me laugh! This is so funny, at first I thought you were going to go with the eighties, but this is even better!

  2. Kelly you know how to make a great card! That is too funny! Great job!

  3. Super cute! I love cards that make you smile! :D TFS

  4. Way too cute...and totally fun!

  5. That little corn cob is just too hilarious for words! Super cute, Kelly!

  6. HA HA HA. Your card made me laugh, and I needed it this morning! So cute.

  7. SO very adorable! (p.s. - just added your blinkie to my blog)

  8. Hey Kelly Marie! Thanks again for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

  9. So cute! I wish I had thought of this!!!!

  10. Oh guaranteed, this will be a Moxie Fab winner. You can bet on it! Loved it.

  11. Since then, companies have developed too many varieties of vitamin A to count, including isotretinoin and consequently Accutane
    [url=http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=6360&highlight=accutane ]does accutane help scars [/url]
    [url=http://www.clearskin.net/viewtopic.php?t=458&highlight=accutane ]accutane injury attorney ohio [/url]


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)