5.24.2010

2 sketches 4 you 53: Thanks

Hello! Welcome to a really fun week at 2 Sketches 4 You! This week we are sponsored by W plus 9 and Position-It, a new tool from the folks at Scor-It-All! Keep scrolling because I have a photo tutorial on the Position-It below!
How fab is this sketch?! Thanks, Kazan! :)
Here are some details from my card. This was my first time using Core'dinations card stock and it rocks my socks! So cool!

Let's check out the Position-It! I used it here to show how you can fix a stamping error. It is a wonderful tool. Next week I will do a video so you can see it in action too!


I used a stamp from Woodgrain Silhouette Additions from W plus 9. I thought it went really well with this American Crafts Botanique paper. The ledger stickers from October Afternoon remind me of someone studying botanicals in a lab.
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm), Coredinations (katydid crisscross)
Patterned paper: American Crafts (botanique: wanda), Lily Bee (whimsy)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (shabby shutters, peeled paint, antique linen, vintage photo)
Stickers: October Afternoon (thrift shop mini market stickers)
Ribbon: Webster's Pages (lullaby lane alphabet fabric ribbon)
Brad: Pink Paislee (queen bee bella brads)
Tools: Position-It

*Most items came from Studio Calico's Granny's Cupboard May kit

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. Great card design, Kelly! Your tutorial is awesome. It looks like a useful tool to get the image stamped just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful card! Love your step-by-step! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kelly Marie! I LOVE it. Thanks for a great tutorial on this new tool.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I said this yesterday, but today is a different day. This has got to be my most favorite card you've made. Love the colors and the layout and the beachy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and wow, NEED that tool :P I love my Scor-It. I have the Pal too but it's collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Lovely textures and layering, the colors are beautiful and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo bright and fun! I love the natural stamping on your card! Thanks for the great tutorial, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! love it! fabulous tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are GREAT! This card is nothing but BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors on this one Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this on my google reader and just HAD to come say how amazing it is! Very cool. VERY.
    Thanks for the photo tutorial on the POsition-it too...I could have used that many, many times! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. gaNMxsjeuzcwzwvytPct, Diabetes Diet cyAJpmgknmtabnhdaCdt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is pretty slow to load in Safari.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)