5.22.2010

Embellish with butterflies!



Hello! I hope you guys are having a great weekend! I had some fun making cards this afternoon, and I see some movie watching in my future :). I was inspired by the Embellish color challenge for this card. The photos are just so pretty that I broke the rules of the challenge a little bit. I used two shades of green: one to simulate the grass and one for the bridesmaid dresses. I also added a little white for the bride's dress.
Thanks for the awesome inspiration, Embellish!

I am so obsessed with this new Martha Stewart punch. It is just SO pretty and delicate. I love it! I also used the amazing Pink Paislee tape and my beloved American Crafts Thickers. My Thickers collection is getting ridiculous! Haha!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Punch
: Martha Stewart (monarch butterfly edge punch)
Tape: Pink Paislee (green)
Thickers: American Crafts (mint bumble puffy)
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

19 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love the contrasting greens a LOT! And seeing that punch in action...WOW!

    I hear you about the Thickers collection. I had to restrain myself yesterday from picking up more. Must.use.what.I.already.have... Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Kelly! The black butterfly border is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Kelly, love the use of two different shades of green! So glad you joined us in the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bitty butterflies! beautiful card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Kelly! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elegant and gorgeous as ALWAYS Kelly!!

    LOVE IT!!!

    Hope you guys had fun watching movies!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I do have to say that I enjoy all of your creations, but this one has to be my most favorite for the simplicity and impact and punch it provides. Simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect in every way! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Totally loving the butterfly border!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, LOVE that butterfly border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So CUTE! I just bought this punch. Can't wait to use it!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Fantastic card! LOVE the butterfly border in black! Very striking.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute!! Oooh, who cares about rules, just do it :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! Your butterflies are yummy and look much better on the card than they did on the sub shop menu!! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Love that butterfly borders!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun and cute card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)