5.01.2010

I heart you and a video!

Hello!! Guess what? Lawn Fawn is sponsoring over at the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week! Head on over and play along for a chance to win Critters in the 'Burbs. Also, you have to play because the store is beyond cute. Seriously. I love everything in Isabell's Umbrella! Including this card that inspired me:How cute is that?! The whole store is just adorable. I must own her gnome and deer stuff. Stat. :)This card is super clean and simple and has stamps on it from all three of the May release stamp sets! :) I also used some of the Chalk Inks we will be carrying. Here is a video of me making the card and blabbing on and on :). It is hard to get used to doing videos again!



Thank you so much for watching! Stay tuned for Monday at 12:01 EDT when we sneak peek the next set!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Classic Crest (solar white)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink (aquamarine, yellow cadmium, pumpkin spice, berrylicious, charcoal)
Etc: Corner Chomper
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

28 comments:

  1. These cards are super duper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so crazy CUTE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute- and so is this card! fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love the smiley faced paper clips :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That totally just made me smile, too! So, so, soooo cute! :)

    Love seeing the chalk inks in action, too. Thanks so much, Kelly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun video, and I just love those little happy faces you added to the paper clips, really adds a lot of personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the words of a certain Tweeter ...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Especially looking forward to Tuesday - I love smiley faces! Excited to see what else is in the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Kelly Marie! I love those paper clips, never thought I would want a paper clip stamp so thats fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEK! I LOVE those paperclip happy-faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! This card is so darling! Just love it Kelly!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the rounded corner. It gives the card just the right something! Great video too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is super cute! That smilie face stamp reminds me of your smile sooooo much! You have a big happy smile and your eyes close a little. That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card and thanks so much for the chalk tips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, one of my favs of yours! Love the smiling paper clips. (kind of like talking veggies):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Lovin' that one layer card dealio!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOOOOOOVE your stuff--love these cards...and the EIC! Thanks for sponsoring this week:) Can't wait to make my entry:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those smiling paperclips are too funny! Grat CAS card and thanks for the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that clean and simple, totally adorable design! oh I want your stamps, can't wait to play!
    bless you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute & funny card! :) I can't wait to see all the new stamp sets! Great video, I see your husband set up your camera! Thanks for the tip on setting the inkpads upside down, I never thought of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the paper clips with faces. Can't wait to see the rest of the may releases!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable! Congrats on making the 2S4Y team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet CAS! Thanks for sponsoring the Etsy Inspired Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG these are SO adorable! Thanks so much for playing and sponsoring! How much fun! Congrats on your new DT role too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a simple and adorable card!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)