5.12.2010

It's Christmas already?!

I know, Christmas in May. It's weird! I have been working on the different publication calls and one was for Christmas. I had Christmas music playing and Christmas socks on. I even made Pumpkin Curry soup today. I am definitely confused as to what season it is! Haha! Anyways, I just wanted to share this little tag that I made with this cutie bird from Hero Arts and words from Just My Type, Too. I have a feeling my Christmas tags this year will be all Labels 9. It is such a cool shape!

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to enter the latest EbtKS challenge for a chance to win a gorgeous Ippity set!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Stamps: Hero Arts (holiday birds), Lawn Fawn (just my type, too)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (pitch black), Distress (fired brick)
Etc: Spellbinders Nestabilities (labels 9), Copics, Baker's Twine from Paper Tales
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

10 comments:

  1. Pub calls are such a great way to get ahead and get prepared for the upcoming holidays. But then we'll be on to making things for the Valentine mags and still need things for Christmas - LOL This is cute....I don't think I've made one thing for Christmas yet...but it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, unique presentation too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Marie, Love this sweet little tag with a cute, cute bird. Christmas will be here before you know it so congrats. for making something for the holiday. I received a LF set Petite Florals(love it)from a Playdate Cafe win. I have it here if you would like to take a peek
    http://mimiggallery.blogspot.com/2010/05/thanks-so-much.html

    Would it be ok for me to display the LF badge on my blog? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little tag! Love that little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm with you... all my Cmas tags (for personal use) will be Labels 9 for sure! Favorite shape out there by a mile! Love that bakers twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Miss Kelly Marie!! Hope you are well.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet tag! Labels 9 is a very pretty shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable...and it's never too early to start the Christmas crafting, I always run out of time.
    bless you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute tag, Kelly! If you lived in Colorado you could have had some snow to go along with your Christmas music, socks, and crafts today! No joke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the idea to use the label dies for tags! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)