5.18.2010

Stitched Love

Here is a super quick card that I put together with stuff around my desk! It reminds me of the character, Sally, from Nightmare Before Christmas. Have you guys ever been to The Haunted Mansion at Disney during Halloween? They transform it into Nightmare Before Christmas. It's incredible!
***SPOILER ALERT for Tuesday night TV***




I just finished watching American Idol, Glee, and LOST. I can't believe LOST is ending. In Mike's and my first apartment we used to have LOST nights when it first started. So it makes me all sentimental, especially because our anniversary is today! I will have to do a post later about that. :) Anyways, thoughts on Idol - now don't hate me - I did not like the arrangement of Hallelujah. Too much going on. Crystal is my fav. She did a Beatles cover and I actually liked it. That is a rarity for me, as I am a Beatles purist. I generally don't like hearing other people do their songs. I will be happy with either Lee or Crystal winning though. NPH on Glee rocked. Dream On. I Dreamed a Dream with Idina Menzel. Legen. wait for it. dary (Not sure if you guys watch How I Met Your Mother.) I can't wait for the massive LOST extravaganza this Sunday.
Okay, I realize you may not have wanted to hear my TV thoughts. Haha! Sorry. Let's end it with something crafty: Hambly rub ons are AMAZING! :)
Card stock: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Etc: American Crafts Thickers, Papertrey Ink button, Hambly rub ons
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

15 comments:

  1. striking colors! wonderful card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Spoiler Alert...I tv with HULU so I haven't seen them yet...and I REALLY appreciate it!!! LOVE the card. Can totally see the Sally inspiration there. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Spoiler Alert...I tv with HULU so I haven't seen them yet...and I REALLY appreciate it!!! LOVE the card. Can totally see the Sally inspiration there. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors shine on black, incredible! Love your simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Kelly! Love the card, what a fun and simple yet very effective design. Gives me an idea too...I have to make a card for my hubby, our anniversary is tomorrow!
    I'm sad LOST is ending too but I can't wait to have it all sorted finally.
    bless you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl, As soon as I saw spoiler alert, I quit reading. Hubs and I will be watching Lost on DVD, so I couldn't read your entire post. Did you see the season ender of House??? SO GOOD. Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've never seen those Hambly rub-ons before. Perfect on black cardstock!

    I'm not too much into Idol, but we love all the other shows you do. We are so many weeks behind on Lost. I adore NPH on How I Met Your Mother! Did you know he's from New Mexico like me? We are a week behind on Glee too. We saw last week's episode last night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE super quick cute cards! Yours is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this and the Haunted Mansion at halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, those colors on black are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! Love the stitching! I'm with you on American Idol- Lee or Crystal!! And Glee is just amazing! Lost is finally making sense... so I guess it's time to wrap things up! :-) Happy Anniversary, girlie! Hope you guys celebrate in a very special way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those rub-ons and of course, I love this card! Happy Anniversary, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl this card is great. I love how the colors pop! I absolutely looooove Disney! The hubby and I try to go once a year. We are going in September. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A credit card is part of a system of payments named after the small plastic card issued to users of the system. It is a card entitling its holder to buy goods and services based on the holder's promise to pay for these goods and services
    http://www.allcreditcards.info

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)