5.28.2010

Torendi Birthday

Hello! Here is a happy and bright Torendi card for Friday! This card is Sassafras-tastic! I used the nerdy bird stickers and 6x6 paper pad.
How cool are these Sassafras glitter letter stickers? I love them so much! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

And don't forget: sneak peeks for Lawn Fawn start on Monday! Woooo! :)
Card stock: American Crafts
Patterned paper: Sassafras (nerdy bird 6x6 paper) - sold at Torendi
Stickers: Sassafras (nerdy bird glitter alpha, nerdy bird sweet treats card stock stickers) - sold at Torendi
Twine: Martha Stewart
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. hehe, this makes me happy!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your sassy card Kelly!!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Sassy is that card? Love it! That card will bring a smile to anyones face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine anything more happy than this card! It totally put a smile on my face!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery, that little guy makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a smile making card! I love the rainbow sheet music, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)