2 sketches 4 you 55: Be You

Hello! Welcome to 2 Sketches 4 You day! Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe (I used the Cute Critters set) and Kazan made the amazing sketch:
Make sure you head on over to the 2S4Y blog and play along! :)

This weekend I went to CKC Riverside, and I was lucky enough to get to hang with Teri! Here's a pic of us! :)
Card stock: Neenah Paper (desert storm)
Patterned paper: Sassafras (nerdy bird)
Stamps: The Cutting Cafe (cute critters), Technique Tuesday (ali edwards)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (true black)
Etc: Making Memories (ribbon), American Crafts (chipboard circle), Copics, Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Super cute card and isn't Teri the greatest!!!! I love her!!!

  2. Couldn't have done it without out. And, wow, what a tired face.


  3. so delightful! love those happy colors and that cute pp you used!!

  4. Love this one, Kelly! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

  5. you 2 are so cute!! Wish I could have been there!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)