Congratulations, Tiff!

Design team member Tiffany Johnson has a "How Delightful" card featured in the "Color Play" section of Paper Crafts magazine's July/August 2010 issue on page 32. Make sure you check out the issue! It is a fabulous and so is Tiff! Congratulations, chica! :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Awwwwwww, thank you for the shout out! I still haven't seen my copy :)

  2. Saw that right away, I enjoy skimming the magazine for names before even looking at the cards. Tiff's card is great, and she's an amazing artist. Great job with the Lawn Fawn stamps!

  3. Congratulations Tiffany!!

    I just got my copy on Friday and sat down this afternoon to read through it. I am being totally honest when I saw your card and commented to my daughter how pretty it was and how I loved the colors and the bling on the chandelier! When I got my email and saw that it was your card, I had to send a Kudos!

    You did a fantastic job!! Congrats on being published :)


  4. Congrats to Tiffany! You did a great job!



Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)