Did you get the memo? + a video

Hello! I hope you guys are all doing well! Today I have Just My Type/Just My Type, Too card for you! I think this card would be so fun to give to a significant other. It's not too girly! :)

I made a video while making this card. Check it out here or at You Tube:


Here is a last little close up! Thank you guys so much for watching! I heart you all! :)
Card stock: Neenah (solar white, desert storm)
Patterned paper:
October Afternoon
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (just my type, just my type, too)
Ink: Versamagic (red magic), Memento (tuxedo black), Ranger Distress (vintage photo, antique linen)
Etc: Copics, Ranger ink blending tool and foam
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Girl this rocks! I love the paper you used in the background with the type print!!!!

  2. Great video! Love the little blender thing, I have one of those and have never used it... might have to pull it out and try!

  3. BRILLIANT ideas using the Scor-Pal corner to line up the PP (I always waste so much because I can never get it on straight!) and coloring the edges with black when you paper piece! I will have to remember both tips - Awesome! :)

  4. Awww! Kelly this turned out precioso!!! Bellisimo girl!

    Love you vids!

    Orange County girl too! :o)

  5. really cute card!! thanks for the fun video, too!

  6. kelly, you are so adorable! i just love watching your cheery videos, with your head shots and all...

    i received my LF stamps today! yay! gracias for the gracias stamp...i love it!

  7. Love the card...love the video! :)

  8. Really cute card! And I just love this set! It's so fun to use. :)

  9. Love it, love the patterned paper, great touch.

  10. great video and a super cute card!

  11. {heart} you too Kelly! Love this fun card and love the videos you post showing how you create, they're so fun to watch! I take a couple of hours to make a card, you churn them out so quick, lol!

  12. Love the card & thanks so much for the video!! You rock kelly Marie!!

  13. Oh, I also wanted to ask - where did you get your acrylic blocks? Love the size and shape of them, and that they have lines! Are they Lawn Fawn ones? Thanks!

  14. This card is adorable! I love the added red heart in the lower sentiment! So cute!


  15. Awesome card! Love, love, love your stamps! :)

  16. Thank you so much for sharing the video! I really enjoyed watching it, along with your cute green hairclip ;)

    And that's one fab card! :)

  17. Hi Kelly!
    SUCH a cute card.
    If I had any doubts about wanting this set...they have been erased.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

  18. Needed a little Kelly inspiration today so I watched some of your videos, this one included. You are so funny! Love this card.... Need to pull out that set next week.


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)