6.18.2010

Don't you want to sing Queen now?

Hello! "Biiicycle. Biiiicycle. Biiiicycle. I want to ride my biiiicycle!" Yes, I have been singing that Queen song for a while now. Hehe! :) I used my Torendi Paris in bloom kit to create this card. I cut those flowers out of some of the awesome Sassafras paper. The bicycle came from the same paper too!

This card is for a few challenges! The Moxie Fab "I want to ride my bicycle" challenge, the 2Peas Year in Cards "hello" card challenge, and the Get Sketchy challenge:

I know I totally messed up the sketch, but it did inspired me! The collage is my bicycle flower collage and the squiggly line is my pennant.
I am in love with these Sassfras pennant stickers from the kit. SO fun! I added some twine and Material Girl chipboard flowers from the kit to finish it off!

Reminders:
* Torendi deal of the week: OPP Good Luck Tape 50% off!
* EbtKS challenge!
* Resubscribe to the new blog address and leave a comment on the June 16th post for a chance to win a LF set! Add to Google
Card stock: American Crafts - Torendi's Paris in Bloom kit
Patterned paper:
Sassafras (cherry delicious)
- Torendi's Paris in Bloom kit
Stickers: Basic Grey (max and whiskers), Sassafras (cherry delicious)- Torendi's Paris in Bloom kit, Cosmo Cricket (material girl)- Torendi's Paris in Bloom kit
Twine: Studio Calico
Tools: Corner chomper
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have those banner stickers too and I haven't been able to figure out what to do with them! Thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and oh how I love that song. I've got such a thing for Classic Rock it's almost wrong. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly love this! It's just so fun and cute and well.. so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! love the banner and those flowers!! such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, Kelly -- love the bright colors,all the layers ,the beautiful flowers and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelly Marie! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)