6.17.2010

joy, glee, love, happy, smile + a video!

Hello! The post has been way too long in coming because my iMovie took for-e-ver. I filmed this last night! This is another Pixiepetals card (which means you can leave a comment here to be entered to win a Pixipetals Daisy Pixiepacket Phase III!) I wanted to show a way to use Pixiepetals goodies with embellishments that you may already own. They work so well together!

I had such a blast making this flower. Oh how I love canvas and Distress Inks! How gorgeous is that Pixiepetals button center?

The other thing I had a blast with was creating this background with Harold's ABCs. It was so fun and easy! Let me know if you make any alpha backgrounds! :)

Okay, on to the video! You can watch here or over at You Tube.



Thank you so much for watching!

Here are some reminders:
* Comment here to be entered to win a Pixiepacket!
* Enter the Everything but the Kitchen Sink sketch challenge for a chance to win a $25 Lawn Fawn gift certificate
* Resubscribe and comment on yesterday's post for a chance to win a LF stamp set of your choice!
Add to Google

Card stock: Papertrey Ink (hawaiian shores)
Patterned paper: Studio Calico
Ink: Ranger Distress (worn lipstick, barn door, antique linen), Versamagic (turquoise gem), Papertrey Ink (berry sorbet)
Etc: Jillibean soup canvas flower, American Crafts Botanique chipboard, October Afternoon journaling stickers (fly a kite), tiny attacher, Pixiepetals (daisy pixiepacket phase III)
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

27 comments:

  1. Missy! This card is SPEWING happiness!!! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! A wonderful combination of elements comes together into an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute!! Love all the tips. Okay, you're making me want the tiny attacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! LOVE your flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this card Kelly. Great video too! love your video's they are so detailed - love that.

    love love love - lol

    Sharon : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the backgroud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background...lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card and I just subscribed to your blog. I also love your stamps and now I will become a blog follower. Thanks so much. I'm off to check out things. Love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!! that canvas flower is gorgeous!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The canvas flower is amazing!!! Love the bright colors on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your videos are always so much fun, it is really great to see you thinking out loud. Fun card too, and thanks for sharing how this alpha set works!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I love the stapled ribbon, so cute with those mini staples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute card! so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card! I, too, like to create my own stamped backgrounds. I just wanted to let you know that I love your stamps. They are super stinkin' sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great use of current trends: ledger paper, canvas, distress, tiny attacher, and that gorgeous button from Pixiepetals.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love love the pixie packets, pick me please. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! And I really want Harold's Alphabet! Gonna have to give in and place another order! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fab card! I love the videos too! Thanks also for a chance to win! :)
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card--I like how you made your own background and used distress ink on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this card!! So happy and fun! And that distressed flower is YUMMY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this- simple- elegant- beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yum.. mini M&Ms. yes, they are cuter than the regular size. I love how you used the letter stamps. I have them on order and I can't wait to pay with them. One of these reasons I bought your set VS a competitor was b/c you get multiple letters to spell out words. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sometimes I get so bored with all the flowers I see around at stores and such, but those are sooooo cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the video!! I love to see everything come together :) Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is super cute Kelly! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)