6.16.2010

lovely fabric flower

Hello! I decided to make a summer "Sew Lovely" dress! I think I need a skirt like this! I love making these rolled flowers too. It's so fun! I also like to run a copic marker in grey or this pale skin color along the bottom of the dress form. It adds some fun dimension!

Hugs to you all! :)

Card stock: Neenah Paper (desert storm, solar white)
Patterned paper:
Me and My Big Ideas
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (sew lovely)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black), Papertrey Ink (hibiscus burst), Ranger Distress (spun sugar)
Etc: Copics, Kaiser gems, American Crafts Dear Lizzy fabric paper, white gel pen
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. this is so so gorgeous.. love the skirt :) and flower is really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, kelly! your fabric flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would actually wear a dress like that! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely need a cute skirt like this! Adorable! And your fabric flower looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I do too, along with a fun rolled fabric flower. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love flower with bling :) Now, if I could only find me such a cute skirt like that - definitively need one for a summer party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Love the fabric flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stuff! I'm watching you on my Reader and love to see the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute!! I think sew lovely is going to be my next lawn fawn purchase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! The flower is lovely. And I love that skirt too! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the paper piecing!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)