Paper Crafts July/August 2010

Hello! I have been working on submissions all day, so I thought I would share a card from the current issue of Paper Crafts! I hope this card makes you smile! Also, I didn't have a purple brad when I made this, so I just colored a white one with a Copic. Yay for customizable brads! :)

Make sure you check out the current issue. It's so fun and bright and happy!

You can also see one of my cards on the Paper Crafts blog. I made a plaid with ribbon! Fun! And another is in their online gallery. Yay for robots!

Okay, I am so out of it because I am still sick so there is a good chance that this post makes no sense! Fevers make me wacky!

Hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenah (solar white)
Rub On: Basic Grey
Brads: Basic Grey
Etc: Copics, corner rounder
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. What a simple yet fabulous card! I love this Kelly Marie!!

  2. That's a super cute card! It's bold yet simple. Perfect!

  3. This is amazing Kelly! I love it! Simple but FUN!

  4. Kelly this card is simply uber duber awesome! Beth

  5. Love this card but hate you are sick. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs

  6. I was just looking through the magazine today! LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

  7. Wow! Great idea! Love brads and your card is genius!

  8. what a fabulous simple card!! love it!

  9. Love the card! Hope you feel better soon!

  10. so simple, colorful and fun! so clever to color your brads! take care, kelly!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)