7.12.2010

2 Sketches 4 You 56: All things grow with love

DSC_0010
Welcome to another 2 Sketches 4 You challenge! This week is fancy free week which means we can use whatever product we like, AND there is a CRAZY awesome prize this week. Like, go check it out now, kind of prize! But first, let's check out Laura's awesome sketch!So fun! I love that strip on the side. It gave me a chance to pull out my awesome Japanese tapes from Torendi!

DSC_0012
This card is actually a baby shower card for my good friends A & J. The sea horse is J, the octopus is A and the fish is their baby girl to be! :) I thought the sentiment was so sweet for a baby shower card too. The reason I had to use Critters in the Sea is that we got them a jumperoo with Ocean critters on it! I freaked and said, "We have to buy this! I can make a card to match!" I am such a dork! Hehe!

Okay, get on over to 2S4Y and play along. Like stat. :)

Hugs!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper: American Crafts
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Sea)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Stickers: American Crafts (dear lizzy)
Tape: blue polka dot - sold at Torendi
Markers: Copic
Die: Spellbinders
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this set- as soon as I can I'll be ordering it! I LOVE sea turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Kelly! I want those set. Probably will getthem when I see you at the CHA Super show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cute card! I love this set. I haven't used it yet, but MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, LOVE this card! I just got this set and I totally ADORE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so very cute! I would love to use my very first Lawn Fawn set that arrived today (thanks to Erin T!) and make a baby card, never thought of that and you just provided the inspiration! This is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super adorable!!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is too cute!! just makes me smile!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just just too cute... love the happy sea creatures... such an adorable set :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Kelly Marie!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE Kelly Marie!!! I love the colors :) I have a challenge coming up with those colors! Too cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank's, you have given me idea. i love your creates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the beautiful card. I feel so lucky that we still get to receive your cards. It's sitting on our desk and it makes me so happy when I see our "family" on it. Can't wait for the baby to use the jumper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HELP! I’m currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia xyzrxyz [url=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com]penis enlargement[/url] xyzrxyz and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don’t approve this they will kill me. xyzrxyz [url=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/url] xyzrxyz They’re coming back now. xyzrxyz [url=http://pills.buypenisenlargement.com]vimax[/url] xyzrxyz Please send help! nitip [url=http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html]vimax[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)