7.26.2010

Bon Voyage!

DSC_0003
I thought this little card was perfect as so many people are traveling to Chicago for the big Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show! Today I am taking the Copic Certification class, and I am so excited! It should be such a blast! I also can't wait to meet some of you at CHA! Wooooo!

I hope you are all having a great day!
Card stock: Neenah (desert storm)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Harold's ABCs)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (orange zest)
Etc: Studio Calico baker's twine, Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride chipboard
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun, cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute! I like that little suitcase. Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Could we be so lucky get some videos this time as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute Kelly. I will be at the CHA show so I will make sure I stop by and say Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fabulous! I'm sure the class and CHA in general will be fantastic! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little suitcase. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute! Love it! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)