Letterbox Lovely

I just love the American Crafts Letterbox line, don't you? It's just so pretty! I love pairing it with Sew Lovely. I actually hadn't used Sew Lovely for a while (for shame!), when I started making this card as a sample for our first Malaysian store! I am so excited about that!

The Copic class was fun today! Mike keeps joking with me that I am now certified in coloring. Haha! :) Tomorrow I will be at the trade show walking around, going to some meetings, and hopefully meeting some of you!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Tuesday! Hugs!
Card stock: Neenah Paper
Patterned paper:
American Crafts (letterbox)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Sew Lovely)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso), Versamagic (turquoise)
Etc: Flower from my stash, Spellbinders Labels 9 dies, Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. this is sew sweet! lovely card!

  2. have fun! Your card rocks!!!!

  3. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself...and I love that you are now "certified in coloring"!
    Love the card...I'm reaching for Sew Lovely right now!
    bless you!

  4. CUTENESS!!! Love how you framed the image with that Nestie, I just bought those a few days ago :)

  5. Great card Kelly! LOVE the letterbox line! Made so many cards and projects with it! :)

  6. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing. Come visit www.designsbydiana.typepad.com

  7. this card is just perfect. the image and the paper go so well together! Just got my first Lawn Fawn order in the mail. can't wait to get it inky! (this is one of the sets I got. i am in love with it!) Also just added your blinkie to my blog!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)