7.09.2010

You are invited!

DSC_0055
Hello! Happy Friday! Thank you all so much for the excitement with the release! It just makes me grin from ear to ear! This is a card combining the new set Judy's Blooms with Petite Florals and Just My Type, Too. I had so much fun making it! This would be a great invite for a garden party in the Summer! You could print all of the details on the inside! :)

DSC_0064
I used Copics to color the large flower from Judy's Blooms and paper pieced the Petite Florals flowers. I took the colors from the amazing Crate Paper and American Crafts patterned papers.

DSC_0068
This card is 5.5"W x 4.25"H. I wanted to tell you guys so you could see how big the flower from Judy's Blooms is! I also rolled the edges of all of the flowers around the handle of a thin paint brush to get that 3D look.

I hope you all have great weekends! Big hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper:
American Crafts, Crate Paper
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Etc: Copics, Corner Chomper
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. Total radness. :)
    Happy, dappy Friday!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So liking this card. I love how you stamped all the cards first onto the base before adhering your curled paper pieced flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and feminine card Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright and cheery and ultra-girly creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous, Kelly! I like that now...with more stamp sets available... we can combine them! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The colors are just stunning on the Kraft and this set could NOT be cuter or more whimsical-I LOVE it! Ok that's it, I gotta head over to your store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl this is so cool! I love how the edges of the flowers roll up! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card, Kelly! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style! So inspiring...keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh, gorgeous card. Love the concept! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to get my stamps and play!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)