7.13.2010

You are so sweet (and fruity)!

DSC_0005
Hello everyone! My buddy Sarah Martina has a fun challenge going on over at her blog: It is to incorporate something fruity into your design! And there is a chance to win a mini CupCards To Go sampler kit! So cool! Make sure you go play along! :)
DSC_0010
I decided to make my own patterned paper with the lemonade glass from Swimsuit Season. I love how easy it is to just repeat an image and have a custom patterned paper! I distressed the whole card base with antique linen ink and added extra around the edges to "frame" the card. I used Harold's ABCs to make my sentiment. The lemon dimensional sticker is American Crafts Dear Lizzy. Did you guys see the Dear Lizzy Enchanted on the American Crafts blog? I am in loooooovvveeeeee. I want it all, times two, right now. :) I keep looking at it to make me smile. Oh how I love you, American Crafts! I can't wait to see what else they have in store!

Okay, enough gushing, make sure to go play along with Sarah's challenge! So fun!
Card stock: Neenah, Papertrey
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Swimsuit Season, Harold's ABCs)
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (tumbled glass, antique linen), Papertery Ink (berry sorbet)
Etc: American Crafts Dear Lizzy dimensional sticker, Spellbinders Labels 9, Ranger ink blending tool and foam
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

13 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! love the lemonade background and the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! love the lemonade background and the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Love how you used the glasses as a background! So creative!! I just linked up for my 1st 2S4Y Challenge using Bake me a Cake and Sew Lovely - fingers crossed ;). Thanks for all the inspiration Kelly Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cuteness!!! Love it Miss Kelly Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love this so much! The background ROCKS! Thanks so much for joining us for the *Fun & Fruity* Challenge with Cupcards {To Go}! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun card, I think I like the vintage touches you've added the best (blue color with inked edges)-just reminds me of my old home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, I entered her challenge... I used a similar raised embellishment fr Michaels dollar bin.. come and look! http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/07/fruity-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun and summery! Love the citrus theme of it! Great job with the Fruity challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Love the lemonade background. I just got those stamps and can't wait to try them out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant as always sweet kelly!

    danni
    http://www.cupcardstogo.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)