2 sketches 4 you 58: You make my day brighter!

Hello! I am sorry that I have been gone from the blog! We actually didn't have internet for a few days at my parent's, and I couldn't get my iPhone to post anything! Anyways, let's move on to this week's awesome 2 Sketches 4 You sketch that is sponsored by Tiffany's Doodles!

Let's check out the sketch by the fabulous Kazan:
Super cool, right? I really interpreted this one. I went along with a shaped card. I had so much fun with it! The circle is the window. The open rectangle is the flowers and the solid rectangle is the sentiment banner. :)
Another thing I had fun with was these amazing digis by Tiffany's Doodles. I combined a bunch of different stamps: window, birdies, poppies, clouds. I resized the poppies, colored them, and adhered them with varying levels of adhesive to the bottom of the window to look like a window box of flowers!
These birds are all sorts of cute! In photoshop I put the clouds behind the window, printed that and colored it. I added the sentiment to look like the bird had made it's own banner. Hehe. I had fun using my Copics to make the window frame look weathered. Okay, enough talking from me!
Head on over to the 2S4Y blog and enter this fabulous challenge!

I am heading back to SoCal today, and should be getting back to a normal schedule, emailing everyone and posting pictures! I hope you guys have a great day today!
Card stock: Neenah
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Etc: Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. What a cute card! Love it!

  2. So cute! TiffanyDoodle's is my favorite digi company, and you've made a super sweet card.

  3. Kelly, this is so cute! Love it!! So happy I get to meet and chatted with you at CHA! You're so sweet!

  4. Wow, Kelly, this is adorable! Your coloring and shading is amazing, and I love the way you interpreted the sketch!

  5. Very cute Kelly Marie! I love the tiles - fun fun!!

  6. This is just too darn cute! Love how you resized the poppies, too! Awesome!!

  7. I love the coloring! So cheerful and bright...Glad to have you back on line.

  8. oh my, so cute. Love the "flower boxes" on the bottom! What a clever touch!

  9. Kelly Marie! I just love this creative card! How genius to use so many different images to make a scene! WOW!! I'm impressed! Thank you!!

  10. this is soooooooo fun and beautiful!! love the big window and your take on the sketch!!

  11. Way too fun! Love your take on the sketch!

  12. Goodness...what an adorable card! :)

  13. Hi Kelly! It was so great meeting you at CHA. I just love your work and your card today is really adorable. :)

  14. Absolutely fabulous card! Oh my gosh, you really nailed it this time, Kelly!

  15. How stinkin adorable your stamps are...where have you been all my short stamping life. Love your cards/blog. Back to "check out" more


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)