8.04.2010

American Crafts at CHA

Hi everyone! So my computer is not doing so well. It won't charge, and I am really hoping that the problem is the charger and not the computer. I have an appointment tomorrow at the Apple store. I am so sorry to those of you who I owe emails to. Being gone at CHA plus my computer not working is not a good combo! Let's hope I am up and running tomorrow!

So I can't access photos of my cards, but I do have CHA photos uploaded (I am typing from my husband's computer), so I thought I would share my favorite from the show: American Crafts. I just love everything they do. There is a joy in their designs that I just adore!

american crafts
Love these Embellishments! American Crafts and Liz Kartchner really out did themselves!

american crafts
Beautiful color combo!
american crafts
I would frame these!
american crafts
These are definitely some of my favorite embellishments. So gorgeous.
american crafts
Pretty flowers!
american crafts
Need these. Now. :)
american crafts
City Park! I love this line so much! This is my favorite piece of patterned paper from the whole show. It's so happy!
american crafts
Pure happy!
american crafts
Pretty ribbons and cloud paper! Heaven!
american crafts
I love their dimensional stickers!
american crafts
Halloween Thickers! Must have for an upcoming Lawn Fawn set ;).
american crafts
More City Park
american crafts
Clouds!
american crafts
Awesome Halloween paper!
american crafts
Popcorn garland paper is Christmas perfection!
american crafts
I love these thickers!
american crafts
Bejeweled rose ribbon!
american crafts
I love this paper and it will also go well with the upcoming Lawn Fawn release! :)
american crafts
Love this color!
american crafts
I also need these :).
american crafts
Pretty dimensional flowers!
american crafts
Love this Valentine's paper!
american crafts
More Valentine's love! Throwing that teal in there makes it perfect!
american crafts
And to end the post, a wall o' Thickers! Love it!

I hope you guys enjoyed a peak into what I will be buying as soon as it's available! Hehe! Let's hope tomorrow I will be back with a card and a working computer and emails to all of those I owe them to!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. Great pics. Drooling over all those Thickers. OK, so Halloween and then Hmmmm, I wonder what new set goes with that Christmas banner paper???? U TEASE!! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Dear Lizzy Christmas line! Since you were at CHA, do you have any idea WHEN these will be released?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! Super exciting - I'll be stalking my LSS ;) have a great afternoon Kelly Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...I want all of it!!! LOL!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that city park line is ADORABLE! Absolutely love it! Thanks for the sneak peak! I'll be watching for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a kid in a candy store! Thanks for sharing your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribbon is incredible-it will most certainly find it's way into my stash! So. much. texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM-MO!!! :)
    Sounds like you had fun- saw your pic on the papercrafts blog today too!
    Hope the computer is an easy fix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly! First, about the computer. Do you have a MacBook? Because if you do, I had the same problem with mine for a while, until I realized something: it will stop charging if I unplugged the chord from the source and then tried to plug it again. Try to plug the chord first in the source and then in your laptop. Better yet, take the chord away completely, let it cool down, then plug it in the source and then to your laptop. Mine hasn't had a problem since I started doing that!

    American Crafts are one of my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is Fabulous! Can't wait to get my hands on Elizabeth's line and of course the Thickers are a huge part of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - NEED roses and Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey! just found you through @AmCrafts on twitter- love that you posted these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the CHA sneak peeks Kelly! I agree with you, the first DP you show is my favorite too. Just found Lawn Fawn stamps recently and I think they are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for posting these pictures. As a new member of the AC team seeing these pictures has me SO excited to see it all in person, too. Isn't it fabulous?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)