8.12.2010

Bannerific and Sophie's Sentiments sold out! Restock has already been ordered!

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for all of your support and love! We can't believe it, but "Bannerific" and "Sophie's Sentiments" just sold out! We have already ordered a restock!
It should take a maximum of 10 days to arrive. We are working as fast as we can to make sure we get them in as soon as possible!

Please sign up for notification on these sets if you would like them so that you are the first to know that they are back!

You can find the out of stock notification on our site:

http://www.lawnfawn.com/products/bannerific

http://www.lawnfawn.com/products/sophies-sentiments

Thank you so much again!! We love you all! Big big hugs!


Have an amazing day,

8 comments:

  1. Great news Kelly Marie - I knew I had a good reason to order immediately! Last time it took less than a week to reach me here in Aus! :) I have your blinkie on my brand new blog, happy to display it and hopefully you will get some more Aussie love. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Lawn Fawn!!! Your sets are sold out with good reason...in ONE day!!! Congrats! Your stamps are amazing quality...and so whimsical. I'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks...for all of the sets missing from my collection...there are 8 total!

    God bless,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so glad I ordered when I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! Thats fabulous, Kelly! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot woot! i am so happy for you. i got to use some of your wonderful stamps with Tiffany Johnson today. *teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad I got my order in quick, they are FAB, of course they should sell out! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That was quick! Congrats on a fast sell! I plan on buying me both when I get some money saved up too as I think they are terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are absolutely PRECIOUS, can't wait to play with them when they get back in stock, HUGE congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)