8.13.2010

Boo! + a video!

DSC_0004
Hi everybody! So this post was supposed to go up this morning but many technical difficulties is making it more of an almost-Saturday post! Haha! I made this card with "Heebie Jeebies", Copics and Pink Paislee decorative tape and also filmed another wacky card making video! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Watch it here or at You Tube.




Thank you so much for watching! Also, if you live in the Orange County area I am doing at make it take it at Stamp Fever in Orange, California for their grand re-opening! Come by and say hi!
Card stock: Neenah paper
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Heebie Jeebies)
Ink: Memento
Etc: Copics, Pink Paislee artisan tapes
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

14 comments:

  1. Super cute, Kelly! I love how you layered all those tapes together. I can't wait to use the hanging bats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, great video...I too like how you layered the tape...the bats are too cute!
    Maybe one day our paths will cross, as I live in Escondido...do you teach at Stamping Details in Poway or in Temecula?
    Hugs,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tape technique! Your videos always make me smile, you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable! love those bats!! LOVE your fun and cute video, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your videos are always so refreshing! Love those hanging bats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! It was nice meeting you this evening!
    Have a great time at your make n take!!! Your stamp designs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the video! I always love your videos! I love how you used the tapes on this and the adorable HJ set. Super fun Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the video! As always ur sweetness is so apparent. Thanks for the copic tips. I have a few of them and an always grateful for any help I can get with using them! Also - this is seriously the absolute cutest halloween stamp set I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cuuuuuute, love those tapes, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your videos....this card is so cute!!!
    Thanks for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute video Kelly! Thanks for the copic and decorative tape tips. I love how you make things look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic technique!!! Thanks so much for your videos, I always watch them with a big smile on my face ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)