8.03.2010

CHA friends!

Hello! I am finally back in Orange County! I had such a great time at CHA! One of the best parts of CHA is all of the friends that I got to make or got to see again. It is like a wonderful reunion, so I just thought I would make a couple of collages to show some pics from the week! I also got to spend time with my family and they even got to come to the show! My grandmother wanted to buy the entire Prima booth! Hehe! It was a wonderful trip for sure. Family + crafts = happiness!

Also, check out my Flickr stream for my CHA photos. I didn't get to take as many this time, but I hope you guys enjoy them. Also, scroll down for a fun Lawn Fawn release hint. Sneak peeks start on Monday the 9th!

CHA friends1

cha friends 2

So here is my fun little hint! This is my favorite Louis Armstrong song, so we just had to name one of our sets after it. Any ideas? :) :)



Have a great day, everyone! Big hugs! :)

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

21 comments:

  1. Halloween? Ooh I hope so! I love Halloween! :)

    Looks like you had a great time at CHA - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heebie Jeebies??? I have never seen or heard this recording...my fav is Its a wonderful world.It is on every play list I have, even on my blog one!
    Great photos from CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip, gonna have to say halloweenie! :)

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were at CHA and I MISSED YOU?!?

    Nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creep crawly spooky Halloween!?!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bugs and creepy crawlers give me the heebie jeebies--could it be that? Thanks for sharing your CHA photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love them pictures from CHA! Oh and I can't wait to see the sets.. Halloween here we come! OH I can't wait 2 see :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going with Heebie Jeebies too! LOL! Great music!! And it looks like you had a wonderful happy time at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my stars Kelly it was so awesome getting to meet you at CHA! I have no idea what the stamp set is but I don't care I want what ever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures, it looks like you had an awesome time. Can't wait to see what the releases will be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heebie Jeebies? Cute name-it's gotta be some cute little Halloween images. I'm hoping jack-o'-lanterns and cute trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with the others with teh "Heebie Jeebies" for Halloween or even a BUG set! Bugs always give me the heebie jeebies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, it's got to be ghosts and goblins and skeletons, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back -- such fun pics! Glad we got a chance to meet up! :) Can't wait to see your fab new set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was great meeting you! Wish we had more time to hang out. Looking forward to your new set that I am sure going to be soooo adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun pictures, looks like y'all head a great time in Chicago!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was thinking instruments?! But I guess it could be Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your photos! Looks like you had a GREAT time!! Heebie Jeebies....hmmm...maybe something to do with creepy crawly things??

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of these days I'd love to go to a show with you just to look at all the pretty stuff with you. I could take your pictures and be a part of your entourage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I say bugs of some sort.....btw....love Satchmo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)