8.20.2010

Friends forever

DSC_0058

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are doing well! I will be posting winners for the blog hop later today, but for now I thought I would post a card. This is a card layout that I have been repeating to show off some of my favorite patterned paper. How gorgeous is this Basic Grey Olivia paper? LOVE it! I also finally used one of my favorite American Crafts Dear Lizzy ribbons. I am really trying to hoard less. Can you tell? :) Bannerific showcases one of my favorite sentiments from Sophie's Sentiments on this card, too! Oh, I just can't wait until we get these stamps back in! It should be next week! :)

Happy Friday!
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper:
Basic Grey (Olivia)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments)
Ink: Memento, Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink, Ranger Distress
Etc: Copics, American Crafts Dear Lizzy ribbon, Ranger foam inking tool
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

20 comments:

  1. omg...this is such a cute card ! The ribbon is so gorgeous...no wonder ur hoarding them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that ribbon wrapped ALL the way around the card? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that BG line too. Those birdies look SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card, loving the colours and really loving the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect card. I love the simple design and that you let you patterned paper do "all the talking". Great job Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lordy, Kelly, this is SO pretty! I love the simple layout that allows the patterned paper and the sentiment to be the stars of the show. I've got so many pretty patterns that I am afraid to use on a card because it seems a shame to cover them up. Now you've inspired me to let go. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Love the little birds holding the banner. The Olivia paper is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kelly-Marie! It looks so pretty with the patterned papers. Your new stamps are beautiful! The little birds and banners are like the ones in Cinderella! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Reminds me of Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! can't wait for the stamps to some back in:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card Kelly Marie! That Basic Grey pattern is awesome! I have yet to own some but I just ordered some this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what fun, love the ribbon. I added your blinkie to my blog, should've done that earlier! http://homemadecardsbyerin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful...love that paper! It's the perfect background for that sweet birdie suspended banner!
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in LOVE with this card! It's uber fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not usually a Basic Grey fan but that paper and that card are simply gorgeous!

    I need to adopt the "hoard less" mentality too. I'm still holding on to some milky pens I bought in Japan in 1997!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! I've been denying this particular piece of patterned paper any play! I just didn't want to waste it or make anything look too busy! You did such a beautiful job!!! Can always count on you for inspiration Kelly Marie! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! I love the banner against that gorgeous patterned paper!! And that ribbon...oh my gosh...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)