8.27.2010

Happy Birthday to Laura!

DSC_0006
Happy Birthday to you, Laura! I hope you are having a fabulous day and enjoying your birthday blog hop! Feliz cumpleanos, chica!

DSC_0021
I used my Studio Calico "Summer Camp" kit to make this card. I am in love with these So Sophie My Mind's Eye papers. I stamped a banner from Bannerific on a Basic Grey Basics patterned paper and cut it out. I adhered Thickers to the banner for a different look. I also made the butterfly center with my tiny attacher. I see myself doing this a lot more! I love it! I also hadn't made a shaped card in a long time. I want to make more!

Happy Birthday, again, Laura! :) To continue on your hop, please visit Regina. Thank you for being so sweet and for running 2 Sketches 4 You so fabulously with Kazan. You are amazing! Have a fantastic day!

To non-Laura people :) you should follow along in the hop and say Happy Birthday to Laura, too! Here is the list! :)

Angie
Courtney
Kazan
Kelly Marie - you are here :)
Regina
Rosemarie
Stacey
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper:
My Minds Eye, Basic Grey
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Bannerific)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso)
Etc: KI Memories ribbon tape, Jenni Bowlin butterflies, American Crafts Thickers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
**almost all supplies from Studio Calico's Summer Camp kit**
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

18 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! And Happy B Day Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I'm also in love with the So Sophie papers. Made a card with them last week, in fact. Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I'm also in love with the So Sophie papers. Made a card with them last week, in fact. Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I'm also in love with the So Sophie papers. Made a card with them last week, in fact. Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm also in love with the So Sophie papers. Made a card with them last week, in fact. Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh geez! So sorry about that! Blogger timed out on me and this was the result.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Laura!

    Love the staples on the butterflies and the Thickers on the banner! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! What a sweet surprise! This is such a beautiful card Kelly Marie I LOVE shape cards :)
    Thank you for the birthday wishes :D

    Love ya!
    Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card! very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly Marie! This is such a gorgeous card! Love the shape and everything about it! Awesome card for Laura ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your B-D card Kelly! Wonderfully fab creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i. am. dead.

    i need those freakin' banners! love love

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, KM! Am loving Bannerific...can't you tell? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute!!! Love those papers- and that shaped card is FAB!!
    Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous shaped card! Happy Birthday, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an uber fun card!! Love the cool paper and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, I love this shape card! ANd the banner is off the hook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)