Stamp It! Paper Crafts Magazine Call!

I just wanted to remind you guys about the Stamp It! Paper Crafts magazine call that ends on Monday night! Have fun submitting! I am wishing you all lots of luck! :)


And don't forget to let us know if you get published with Lawn Fawn! We would love to send you some goodies as a thank you! It just makes me giddy to think of you guys getting cards published with Lawn Fawn! You are all SO talented! :)

I will be back later with a post. I've been feeling a bit under the weather. I think a good night's rest will do the trick! Stay healthy everyone!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Good luck to everyone! I know I submitted mine :D. Feel better Kelly Marie!!

  2. hey, k-m, i have a blinkie on my blog, but i guess i never let you know!

  3. Thanks for the info! I will have to give a shot sometime soon :)Can't wait to get my bannerific and Sophie's Sentiments! Hope you get to feeling better! And I too have a blinkie to Lawn Fawn on my blog.

    *hugs from Conroe, TX!
    twitter: nct621

  4. Hope you feel better Kelly! Lots of fluids my friend, you know how it is here in Orange County!........man it's been really really reeeeeally hot huh? I'm so afraid of my electricity bill for next month....YIKES!!!
    Feel better sweety!!! Abrazos!!!


  5. Thanks for the reminder. Love coming to visit you! Thanks for sharing! Loads of new cards on my blog. Take care!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)