Congrats A, J & L!

Hello! Happy Friday! I made this card thinking of my friends A & J who just have their first baby, L! She is seriously the cutest! So cute, that I tied a decent bow!
Starting on Monday we are going to have something SUPER fun going on on the blog! You will definitely want to tune in! :)
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper:
American Crafts
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (bannerific, sophie's sentiments)
Ink: Memento, Papertrey, Stampin' Up!, Ranger Distress
Etc: May Arts ribbon, Copics, Ranger inking tool and foam
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. Oh my, what a lovely card!

    That patterned paper from AC is one of my all time favourites, I love the blue ribbon, and that banner was just perfect for the card.

    Wishing you a sunny, happy and creative weekend!

  2. Oh how fun!!! :) Love the big blue ribbon!

  3. Sooo cute Kelly! Love the patterned paper background and that yummo ribbon! Delightful!

  4. This is adorable Kelly! I'm so excited to have my banner set on it's way to me, woohoo!

  5. Oh my word, this is so totally CA-UTE!! Love, love, love the mix of colors, too! :)

  6. i love the simple color combo and a bow like that would be so cute on baby L's head. awwww!

  7. This card is beautiful Kelly ... love the colors and the simplicity! I bought two of your clear sets last week at my LLS...so excited
    Have a great weekend :)

  8. Very precious and I love the pretty bow!! Congrats to your friends!

  9. Soo pretty... gorgeous bow tying! and great PP!!

  10. such a sweet card! love the big bow!!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)