A Cozy Christmas video!

I was finally able to upload my video of yesterday's card! I hope you enjoy this video with Cozy Christmas, Copics and Basic Grey!

You can watch it here or at You Tube!

Thank you so much for watching!
Have an amazing day,


  1. another great video, Kelly! such a cute card--love the cheery holiday scene!

  2. Absolutely adorable card! You're such a cutie, Kelly Marie. :o) You're always so cheery and quirky and fun, just like your stamps!

    I actually WON this set (well, I could choose) over at Lynette's beautiful blog yesterday! YAY! I cannot wait to start playing with it. One-of-a-kind Christmas cards are the most special, I think.

  3. As always, great video!! I absolutely adore the card and always appreciate your happy tutorials.

  4. What a fun card, Kelly!
    I recently purchased this set and I can't wait to use it! :)

  5. Delightful! your stamps ink up and "stamp" so well! I really like the idea of using the gems too.
    Best to you,

  6. Hi! Just found your stamps and your blog- I was lucky enough to win "Bake me a Cake" on Chupa's blog and I LOVE it! I have added your blinkie to my blog


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)