9.25.2010

flowers and friends

Hello! I hope you guys are having a great Friday! This is a simple one layer card. I just love using Copics on kraft card stock. It looks so cool!
DSC_0394
I always use my scraps to make these tiny cards. You get so many fun sizes this way! :)

Here is the winner of Latrice's necklace chosen by random.org!

Congratulations, carma30!




Email me at kellymarie (at) lawnfawn (dot) com with your information! Congratulations!
Card stock: Neenah Paper Environment (desert storm)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (petite florals, sophie's sentiments)
Ink: Memento, Papertrey Ink
Etc: Copics
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

12 comments:

  1. Love this card.... simple and yet so beautiful.. great coloring gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. I love this! It would be so fabulous to make a set of these as a gift... I'm totally going to do that for a Christmas gift. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little cards...I always forget that I want to make some! I'm going to make some right now...maybe with some Copic coloring too!
    bless you sweet Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the craft with Copics too! Such a cute card! One layer is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just makes me so happy. I love it. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this simply beautiful card, it is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)