9.05.2010

Glitter paper is fun!

DSC_0009
Hi everyone! I hope you are all having wonderful long weekends! I wanted to share a quick and easy Heebie Jeebies card! I am so in love with this glitter paper from American Crafts, and it is perfect for Halloween. Add some decorative tape and stamp the web image and the card is done in seconds flat! Sometimes you need a card in a flash, so I love having ideas like this to use! :)

Make sure to check in on Monday for something super fun!!

Hugs!
Card stock: Neenah, American Crafts Glitter, Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (heebie jeebies)
Ink: Memento
Etc: Pink Paislee artisan tape
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

12 comments:

  1. OOO sparkly! FAB! so cute! :) :) :) :) LOVE IT! Hope your enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love cards that can be whipped up in a jiffy, and this one looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and easy Halloween card - definitely love the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and cute!
    Love the glitter paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter paper IS fun!!! SQUEAL! This is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and simple Kelly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Kelly! I love the sparkle and I can't wait to ink up my Heebie Jeebies set.
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need to remember to take out my glitterly papers too! thanks for reminding me in this cute card! love the spider web!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! i just bought some glitter cardstock, they didnt have that pretty purple though!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek, love the glitter paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the glitter paper. Does it get on everything? I love the look but hate opening a card to end up with sparkles all over myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)