9.27.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

DSC_0442
Hello! I am still on a Thanksgiving/Fall kick. I think it's because it's 90 degrees here, and I hoping to will it into Fall with cards. *fingers crossed it works* :) hehe! I also have way too much fun coloring the images from Harvest Season in!
DSC_0449
I so adore this Washi tape! It makes me happy! It feels so Fall, too! I used the light grey Copic over the green pumpkin scroll leaves to tone down the color. I love the look of that! Thanks Copic certification class! :)

I hope you guys all had great weekends! Our was super relaxing, and I even cooked. Woah. (This is a rare occurrence that I am hoping to make happen more often.) Oh, we also bought this long dining table to use as a desk for the Lawn Fawn office. Packing orders will be so much easier now! We are super excited!

Okay, enough rambling from me! Lots of hugs to you all!
Card stock: Neenha Paper
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (togetherness)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (harvest season)
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Etc: Copics, Torendi Washi tape
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Kelly!
    I love the bright colors of the leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! I'm with you on the fingers crossed (fall come now). It's 90 degrees here in S. Fla. as well (sigh). I always wish to visit somewhere at this time of yr to see a change in season! We always have green (or brown) leaves. I know they must turn pretty colors SOMEWHERE!! But your fall inspired cards are making me think happy thoughts! I love that tape your using too, the brown is so warm!! I made a fall project this weekend and used Bannerific, Harold's ABCs and Sophie's Sentaments on the 1st page (It's a mini-mini, so not much more fit). Posted the pics on my blog if you wanna stop by ;). Hope you have a great week - can't wait to see the reveals on 10/2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and LOVE that washi tape! YEAH!

    It was 54 this morning and it's only 65 right now -- fall must finally be here! Bet we still have a bunch of 90+ days in store tho -- crazy Texas weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the washi tape! lovely fall card. yeah... we are having a heat wave here in Northern california, too. hope it cools down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet Fall card Kelly, such bright and beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)