Shaped card + a video!

**Bannerific, Heebie Jeebies and Just My Type are back in stock!**


Hello! I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday! Today I have this card above and a video below! I had such a blast making this card. It was so fun to pull out my Dear Lizzy papers and combine them with Bannerific and Sophie's Sentiments. I think they are a perfect fit!

I just love stamping on fabric paper. It is so fun and easy to do! It makes me feel like I have made a custom embellishment. I love that! :)

Here is the video! You can watch it here or at You Tube!

Thank you so much for watching! You guys rock! :)
Card stock: Neenah
Patterned paper:
American Crafts (dear lizzy)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments)
Ink: Ranger Adirondack
Etc: American Crafts Dear Lizzy fabric paper, Spellbinders Labels 9
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have an amazing day,


  1. I knew I scooped up all that Dear Lizzy Fabric paper for more than just handmade fabric flowers!! Wow! Gotta try it!! Thanks for the video!! have a great day!

  2. You are so cute Kelly! I just love your videos, they always make me smile! This card does too..Adorable!

  3. Shaped cards are definitely more time consuming but they are so CUTE!

  4. Thanks for another great video Kelly! Can't wait to get Bannerific in my next order!

  5. HI - this is the cutest shaped card! I love your use of pattern paper
    it is totally awesome
    You ROCK

  6. Gorgeous card and set! Love the video!!

  7. cute card! love that fabric paper!

  8. This is awesome! Love that Dear Lizzy paper, but I haven't been able to cut it up just yet...!

    Off to watch the video! :)

  9. Great way to add texture...will have to give this a try !! Thanks so much.

  10. Great shaped card video! And you WERE like a cooking show, how you had it pre-done so we didn't sit here watching you cut out cute birdies... your hands and wedding ring are so pretty I wouldn't mind watching you peel potatoes, though!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Each and every one puts a giant smile on my face! :)